What is the name of your school? How do you get there? What are some cool things about your school?
Here is some of the information about my school.
1. My school name is St. Ignatius School, and we are a Catholic school. Our school day starts at 8:30 AM, and ends at 3:15 PM. Each period is 48 minutes long, and we switch to a different classroom at the end of every period.
2. Our school started in 1958.
3. We have 2 break times. One is a snack time at 10:06, and one is recess/lunch time at around 12:00. You can either bring your own lunch to school, or order it online, then pick it up at lunchtime.
4. If you are on the road, facing our school, to the left you will see the brick school building. Behind and to the left of the building is the parking lot, and and playground. The the right, you will see the church (also brick) In the very front of the road is a white building which is the old rectory.
5. I really like like school, and I miss not being there right now because of the coronavirus. I really like how we get a lot of work done but in a fun way, and how I get to see my friends every day that we are at school.